A bit about me...
My name is Jon Parrish, I'm a life long Alaskan and have been an electrician here in Alaska for 14 years.
I have a full time job but I like to take on small projects to help people out.
I live in the middle of Anchorage which gives me the flexibility of being 10 minutes from anywhere in town, and not too far from the valley.
I carry a journeyman's card and an AK administrator's card and all the insurance and bonding that is required by the State of Alaska.
- Troubleshooting any residential issues
- Lighting upgrades, commercial or residential
- Remodels, commercial or residential
- Troubleshooting commercial issues
- Fire alarm installation and troubleshooting
- New construction, commercial or residential
Basically, I can change an outlet in your house or build the first skyscraper in Wasilla, and everything in between.
- $125 for the first hour, $95 for every consecutive hour
- One hour minimum
- Free bids available for larger jobs
- Cash, checks, credit cards and PayPal accepted